Retina World Congress is a non-profit organization dedicated to uniting international professionals to foster dialogue and to generate consensus about retinal diseases, emerging technologies and treatments, best practices and clinical research. Our biennial meeting is our main initiative and has brought together 150 faculty and 1,000 attendees from 32 U.S. states, 74 countries and 39 retina societies from around the globe. We unite again in 2019 to share research, innovations and ideas with a growing audience… and we want you to be a part of it!
This is an extraordinary program created by and for retina specialists
Join us for an innovative experience in education and networking
- In-depth Education – No other meeting offers such extensive surgical and medical updates for both common and complicated retinal issues that will enhance your expertise across every single area of practice.
- Advances in Imaging – Gain a new perspective on important innovations in imaging, technology, instruments and devices.
- Pros vs. Cons – Join interactive discussions surrounding controversies and debates offering a comprehensive perspective from all sides.
- Science Explained – Receive insight from researchers into case studies, clinical trials and late breaking data, so you can learn, understand and apply the data presented.
- Peer Research – Exchange ideas with colleagues after viewing video displays and hearing unique presentations given by abstract winners across various topics (submit your own abstract by December 15)
- Networking Time – Mingle with colleagues and faculty during the welcome reception and other interactive sessions scheduled throughout the long weekend.
- Earn CME – The program has been approved for 23.75 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™.